Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I would like to ask someone if any of you here guys tried to configure ospf cost in subinterfaces of Cisco firepower 1140, it won't accept configuring ospf cost in more than 1 subinterface of the same physical interface. We have an old ASA 5512 f...

RJ2020 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I'm wondering if it's possible to use the Alarm notification Policy with Cisco ASA? The policy we created works on routers and switches (sends an e-mail on config change) but it doesn't seem to work with Cisco ASA. Is it not supported? Thank yo...

I just tested blocking ign.com, but I can confirm it does not block versign.com. Thoughts? I seem to be in conflict with the documentation below. I'm testing with FMC and FTD 6.6. Screenshots attached below. When I go to versign.com it see it's match...

Jack G by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have attached a simple setup that I cannot get to work with real equipment. I used packet tracer as more of an illustration to explain the problem but it works in packet tracer. The equipment is not avail in packet tracer so I labeled what I have a...

bfisher33 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have implemented some policies on Cisco ISE but it is using default policies instead of the ones i configured.Can i please get help on it.I have attached the the image below

cisco ise.png
Tutu by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all. We're experiencing difficulty allowing traffic from our outside web server's public IP to our internal SQL server on a specific port, on our 10.10.10.1 private network. We have web services for our customers to use that interface through IIS...

R4L by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Tech guys, in my Internet edge deployment, My FTD (21110) is behind the ASR1000 Router(Internet Gateway). I want to allow  any connect vpn clients to establish vpn connection to  FTD  via NAT Configured on ASR1000. From the Firewall perspective, I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card