Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I come to you because I have a problem in the office.Our ASAs in failover 5508-X lose connectivity on the outside interface, therefore the back up interface is activated and in order for it to work again, the ASAs must be restarted. This has been hap...

Scott12 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA-5585-X SSP20

Dear Experts I am replacing the 5585-X firewall with the newest NGFW,, actually i want to know the current throughput ( i am not mentioning  sh cpu history information which will display the how much high the cpu went in peak hrs  ) on 5585-X SSP20 i...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I'm currently engaged with TAC regarding a defect on FTD 6.6 / FPR1120. Seems there's something wrong...in 6.4: Management port is working at both 100Mb/sec and Gig Speed.in 6.5 : Management port is working only at Gig speed during reimage and sub...

Hello  everybody  I made a VPN ikv2 but does not up phase 1, I think a Conver all but no work. I was talking to my networking friends and the only different in them configuration and mine its  this My Config group-policy DfltGrpPolicy attributesvpn-t...

Good day All, I have the requirement to replace a currently running ASA 5550 with a new 5555 (actually must do this twice)I have, using the Quick Start guides, and with help from here, got the new 5555 up and running, with a default config, and the l...

Hi Community, “Hardware Bypass is not supported in high availability mode.”https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/660/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v66/inline_sets_and_passive_interfaces_for_firepower_threat_defense.html Doe...

houren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am migrating a customer from an ASA 5505 to a FirePower 1120 with IPS and AMP services. I have a few questions about the onboard device manager vs the management center. The ASA config is not terribly complicated - it has a single static route for ...

vtxchris by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes