Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello Guys @balaji.bandi @Marius Gunnerud  @Rob Ingram  @Aref Alsouqi   I have a internal lan interface: 172.16.10.1/24 and it is gateway.  172.16.10.40 is another router connected internal for specific external routes . so any traffic which goes fro...

I'm trying to evaluate the Cisco ASAv and have deployed it on Azure but I cannot configure it to allow VPN connections because ASAv is missing the AnyConnect image on flash.  It tells me to download it from the Cisco site but I tried that and cannot ...

dkmz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I tried to find the way to shut down the Appliance by GUI or CLI but cannot got it in FMC 750. Attached some possible ways for your reference but they do not have shut down appliance option. In Greenshot 20201029091449.jpg, it shows only mana...

Hi, aaa authentication for ssh/serial/console is set to tacacs and then localaaa authorization command set to tacacs and then localaaa authorization exec auth-server auto-enableaaa accounting enable/serial/ssh set to tacacs-server When logging in via...

Good day all,  Upgrading our 5525, one is active, other is standby. Upgrading the standby first. When I say upgrade that's the IOS as well as ASDM. Then active will be done at a later date.  So as to the GUI(ASDM), we log into it in the active ASA a...

kalen4101 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anyway to import Cisco ASA config (which is a live firewall) into packet tracer so I can make test changes before I do the real thing? We have an active and standby firewall and want to make firmware upgrades but not do it on the live Firewa...

BenH2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes