Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, We have a server which requires to go out on a specific interface "outside3".  I tried to set it up so it will route to outside3 but somehome the traffic still go out at outside2.  This is what I configure for that change:access-list outside3...

Hello,I have created a new context in cisco ASA5525 and configured site to site VPN in context. Phase -1 is not coming up and i am getting the below messages while running debug.  We have a tunnel configured to same peer IP from a diffrent location h...

sayast001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,due to the recent ASA CVE alert, i need to do an upgrade 9.4 > 9.8.https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/viewErp.x?alertId=ERP-73830 just want to confirm that i can upgrade directly 9.4 > 9.8 as per link below:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/do...

Hi ,I have an ASA 5506x and need to throttle down the download link (upload as well but later).I have tried the QoS policing feature using both input/output and ASA does police but the link is unusable - pings keep dropping when I just open a website...

mar001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So this is not primary about ASA, but I have the same question on an ASA,I have never worked with a Cisco RV325 in the past, there is this feature inside of the port forwarding menu that you can forward ports 1~65535....If we do that, how can the ove...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I 'm trying to work out the configuration to provide HA (Active/Standby) between two FTDs running on two FPR4120 to a pair of ASR1002 routers.  Each router has a link to each of the FPR4120s.  The FTDs are running as routed.  EIGRP is will be r...

bfoulks by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FirePOWER Updates

From the FMC / System / Updates - For Sensor patches and also FMC patches, do I need to install them one at a time or can I install the latest one only which will cover all patches beforehand? E.G Lets us assume that for a sensor I have available - 6...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have ASA 5555-X running IOS Version 9.12(3)12. I have 2 Syslog servers. I want to send debug messages to one of the servers but only specific messages to the second server as it has limited capacity. Does anyone have an idea on how should i filt...