Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI experts, I am wondering what's the specialty of the class-map class inspection_default policy-map global_policy class inspection_default inspect dns preset_dns_map inspect ftp inspect h323 h225 inspect h323 ras inspect rsh inspect rtsp inspe...

Hi, I have a Cisco Firepower 4110 and am going to run ASA code on it. If I'm running ASA code on the Firepower can I also use Threat Defense (I know I need the license for this) ? Can you let me know if I require any other components to enable me to ...

Jim Kerr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A quick question to the community: is there a good reason to upgrade ASA 9.8 to 9.12?I am running mostly Firepower 2100 ASA 9.8. I was wondering whether 9.12 has anything interesting to make it worthwhile?Is it still two separate interfaces, i.e. FXO...

Eli Kagan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Networkers,I have installed asa8.4(2) on my gns3 and trying to access asdm 647  but web page keeps loading untill it eventually times out.here is my config. PS:- I am able to ping it through 192.168.11.2. Any help would be apreciated.Thanks in ...

neelP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I try to delete an Alert Configuration under Policies->Action->Alert, but each time I press the garbage can, the system say it belong to 4 actives policies. How can I find those policies so I be able to delete this Alert Configuration?   Thank fo...

Hello All, I need to establish the BGP neighborship from Cisco Routers to ASA 5525 firewalls which are in HA Active-Standby. The security team manages the firewalls as usual and I'm researching the design option. My question is do routers and ASAs ha...

ASA-BGP-Options.jpg
YHam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes