Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day all,  Currently we have deployed Cisco FMC 1600 with FTD 1020 and 2100 in HA respectively. We are running version 6.4.0.4. The FMC has been configured to sync time via NTP and is showing the correct time.  The FTDs have been configured to pu...

Hi everyone!After upgrading FTD to 6.5.x on a ASA5508-X I keep strugling with the CLI jumping to the top of the scroll when using arrow up etc. Sometimes CLI will scroll to the bottom when starting to type a command but most of the time i need to man...

dear All,I have Cisco 5516 and i want to enable traffic inspection , so do i need separate Firepower threat detection device or we can enable it in existing 5516 firewall as well. if yes how to do ?also we need to enable URL filtering as well.Then we...

We have converted a new 2120 from FTD to run in just ASA mode, but I can only seem to use ports mgt 1/1 and Eth 1/1 & 1/2.I did read somewhere that if the devices is in platform mode -Platform mode—When in Platform mode, you must configure basic oper...

Hi Team, In Cisco FTD we can see that under Analysis->Connection->Events> as shown below. My question is instead of seeing the IP addresses here can we see the actual hostname of all the computers who are making the connection?  Even under Intrusion>...

Connection events.PNG

By default the interfaces on the FTD have the following: cts manual  propagate sgt preserve-untag  policy static sgt disabled trustedIs there any way to turn off the propagation of SGT tags?   We are using pxGrid to provide IP to SGT tags that we can...

paul by Level 10
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to deploy Multi Instance in 2 Firepower 4100 boxes and have a few questions regarding that : 1. Can i use one physical interface say Eth1/2 as mgmt for 2 logical FTDs and assign the same interface to both instances for ftd mgmt purpose ?2...

Hello Community,  We have two FTD 2100 in High availability Active/ Standby managed by a virtual Firepower Management Center, I noticed that from the VPN dashboard -> Active VPN Sessions by device shows that a certain number of vpn clients are under ...

Siemmina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card