Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hello guys,,, need your help I have installed FMCv 6.5 version to manage 2 ASA 5516 with firepower services in (active/active) multi-context mode, I added the classic license as shown in the screenshot but the license didn't appear when I want to add...

lice.png lic2.png
alhoula by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to allow internet access for host within 172.12.0.0/16 network to access internet. I have created source nat and ACL to allow traffic but still users cant access internet. please find below config i have done and guide for any missing stuf...

Fantas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have come across a conflict situation. And given the limitation that we cannot apply an NAT to remote environment. Tunnel 1Local Firewall IP : x.x.x.xPeer Firewall IP : y.y.y.yLocal Subnet : 10.252.100.0/24Remote Subnet : 192.168.100.0/24 Tunnel 2L...

ahin.shaw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,In this fast-evolving cybersecurity world nowadays. Can anybody really define in the best attractive way the role of the security devices and their differences that we need to propose to customers? It's like a mess nowadays, you don't...

hbaytie01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes