Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,On the data sheets it states that the throughput for a 5515-X is 1.2Gbps, does this mean the total throughput through the firewall or does this mean 1.2Gbps in both directions at the same time.I need to purchase a firewall for a 1Gbps line.Example...

gquar by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All I have installed ASA5506 working perfectly I noticed that my iPhone when locked is the WiFi is getting disconnected! and this issue is happened only after installing the ASA, I don’t understand why? I was running with Cisco RV345 and no iss...

saids3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,New to ASA. Basic question, how can I list the physical interfaces for a redundant interface? I tried the following.ASA version is  Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.6(1)show interface summInterface GigabitEthernet1/1<snip>Inter...

group by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We trying to setup tonnel between our Debian host and Cisco ASA 5585X.The phase 1 passed well and we have established connection.Howewer, we have error on phase 2Mar 11 20:04:34 host charon[15239]: 09[IKE] received NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN notify, no...

Svyat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue access a public website and the site just wouldn't load. Could someone please point me to the right direction? Running wireshark capture gives the following: My pcap:No. Time Source Destination Protocol Length Info33 1.515414 170.48.1...

bliao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am not familiar with FTD. Our monitoring tool displayed 2 critical alerts.port-manager : Alert:  Forcing CPU uplink link state to DOWNport-manager : Alert: Internal1/1 link changed to DOWN. Anyone have seen this before and what's caused it.  ...

BigK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes