Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Firewall (N.G.F.) 01 Unit with 3-Year Warranty verifiable from Cisco:The proposed solution must support policy configuration modules for the 01 following functions from a single appliance• Fircwall Policies Min 10k or more, Concurrent Session 2.000....

i am having ASA firewall with 9.6 code. when i create and apply ACL as below it works fine ASA(config)#access-list abc permit icmp any any echo-replyASA(config)# access-group abc in interface Outside but when i wanna allow specific IP to ping to Outs...

Khurram by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In packet capture options when i mention the source or source and destination , packet capture buffer only displays the ingress interface traffic and it does not show any Egress interface traffic. Below i have attached the screenshot. what could be t...

jonk34567 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found out recently my FMC's  (6.4.0.4) URL filter was not catching HTTPS traffic (My Bad), So I started researching how to do this. I have downloaded the cert from my CA and I was about to install it and setup the SSL policy. Before I do this can I...

Hi community, I try to update the BIOS on the FMC 2500 with the BIOS Upgrade File for Version 6.3. I have installed version 6.3.0.3 on the appliance. The bios version is C220M4.2.0.13d.0.0812161113. It is the passive peer of an HA Cluster.  I get thi...

flx.lange by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For those familiar with both FTD and FPR, which features did FPR lost that FTD had, and which features did FPR gained that FTD did not had? While the traditional, pure L3 Cisco ASA still has its niche and it is very well known by the security communi...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Could you guys please explain me the best practice for configuration of Public ip address for web service(website) whether set it directly on web server which is behind a firewall\waf\ips or set it on firewall and do forwarding to private ip a...