Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I'll try to keep a simple as possible - HO has the ability to go through 2 different ISP, ISP1 original and ISP2 new -  HO was recently moved over to ISP2, only HO goes through ISP2 - all other location go through ISP1 over MPLS. Problem, one of the ...

mrochac by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys - I'm wondering how others out there are addressing remote offices/users with asa 5505's at the location and offering DHCP locally from the asa itself instead of across the vpn tunnel.  I am trying to set DHCP Reservations by MAC Address for ...

I just configured ASA 5510 and we can access the internet. However, I can't ping any outside IP address for example 8.8.8.8. For a troubleshooting, I test ping 8.8.8.8 from ASA without any issues. But can't ping inside/LAN IP from the ASA. I assume i...

blin by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I have an Cisco ASA 5516-X Network Security/Firewall Appliance Firepower Services Model ASA5516-FPWR-K9.  Would you recommend using this to route traffic or just to inspect? If you use it to route, could you give me an example of comman...

ASA

Hello all, I am struggling to connect my home pc to GNS3, for example, i cannot connect ASA to one of my local loopback interfaces to access the ASA GUI.can any one try to help me please it has been driving me crazy, i tried all sort of videos that p...

star1 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guy, We received 1 week ago, 2 FP4140 devices in order to replace old ASA5585 active/standby pair.After migration, we saw some "random failover" between primary and secondary. Our investigation showed that one of the FP4140 had lot of failure l...

Maxouille by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I was troubleshooting connection between two host, ASA is between them . I got below packet capture : 1: 20:22:10.640897 125.62.z.z.63911 > 115.112.x.x.1720: S 4238196124:4238196124(0) win 5840 <mss 1460,sackOK,timestamp 171694205 0,nop,wscale 5...

Hi Team      Could you please help me find a solution, unfortunately i couldn't find a similar use case on the internet. I am sure someone in this forum has done  this and i would like to understand the configuration migration process.Here is the sce...