Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

FMC URL monitoring

Hello Experts -I need to check the overall traffic initiated by my all users towards a single URL (e.g. www.cisco.com). In FMC I am able to view the traffic per initiator basis and individual traffic is showing in report generation. I want to add thi...

Resolved! UNABLE TO TELNET FROM OUTSIDE INTERFACE

Hi community, I have tried this port forwarding  for some time now but i cant see why its not working, i have looked at some forums but still i keep getting errors like asymmetric nat. please assist. am trying to telnet from an outside ip to inside r...

isaaco001 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

migrating 5505 to 5506-X

I would like to change my cisco asa 5505 (ios 7.4) with another cisco asa 5506-x, and I can not configure it is quite different,can you help me pleasehere is the config of my ASA 5505:!hostname xxxdomain-name xxxxenable password 1234passwd 1234names!...

med.rebou by Beginner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Need to know which ipsec is this

need to know which VPN this ASA has   show vpn-sessiondb l2lINFO: There are presently no active sessions of the type specified   show vpn-sessiondb detail Active Session Summary Sessions: Active : Cumulative : Peak Concurrent : Inactive SSL VPN : 0 :...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

5506-x communicate between interfaces

Hi everybody, on my 5506-x I have 3 interfaces, outside, inside and inside2. With this configuration I cannot communicate beteen 2 interfaces meanwhile on outside works. I add also same−security−traffic permit intra−interface option and now I can pin...

simoneal by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! upgrade asa 5510 version 9.1.(6) to 9.2.x

Hi Cisco Community, we are looking to upgrade some of our Cisco Asa 5510 from Version 9.1.(6) to 9.2.XThe goal here is add BGP routing , that it's included in those versions.Unfortunately, I didn't find any information here or other forum about Asa55...

ASA-5510.png
mrognone by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: