Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have 13 ASA's and the ASDM is able to reach all of them except one.   I have went through all the troubleshooting and all the forum answers on here and it still isnt reachable. Can someone recommend anything? Thanks in advance, E

With reference to attached deployment scenario , need to understand on the following Failover use cases: Case 1 : Link Failure  - If the link to the Primary Nexus Switch Fails then will the secondary Nexus switch become active ? and how will the traf...

Resolved! ASA NAT

Hello Experts, Could you please explain which is the outside IP and which is the inside IP and which is the NAT ip? 1.nat (outside,inside) source static obj-10.140.4.10 obj-10.66.23.39 destination static obj-209.51.47.8 obj-209.51.51.1362.nat (outsid...

I want to keep track of the change in ACL in ASA by using TACACS+ accounting, by determining the user, command, time,...    I have the following command in ASA:   aaa-server ********* protocol tacacs+ aaa-server ********* (inside) host x.x.x.x aaa-se...

Tuba by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,just a sanity check, i just need to change or update the VLAN on the ASA 'outside' interface and add/allow the VLAN on the switch trunk.it's troublesome to negate the whole subif since the nameif and its route, NAT related configs will be removed ...

Hi all!We want to grant Anyconnect Remote access VPN for our users divided into different AD groups.We want to create two connection profiles that should use two different realms for the same domain, but for different AD groups. For example:Users fro...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: