Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I found out recently my FMC's  (6.4.0.4) URL filter was not catching HTTPS traffic (My Bad), So I started researching how to do this. I have downloaded the cert from my CA and I was about to install it and setup the SSL policy. Before I do this can I...

Hi community, I try to update the BIOS on the FMC 2500 with the BIOS Upgrade File for Version 6.3. I have installed version 6.3.0.3 on the appliance. The bios version is C220M4.2.0.13d.0.0812161113. It is the passive peer of an HA Cluster.  I get thi...

flx.lange by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For those familiar with both FTD and FPR, which features did FPR lost that FTD had, and which features did FPR gained that FTD did not had? While the traditional, pure L3 Cisco ASA still has its niche and it is very well known by the security communi...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Could you guys please explain me the best practice for configuration of Public ip address for web service(website) whether set it directly on web server which is behind a firewall\waf\ips or set it on firewall and do forwarding to private ip a...

Hello everybodyI have a firewall version 4.0 and I did two different access-list but I got (hitcount=0) I'm confusing in the following : interfac Vlan12nameif insidesecurity level 100ip add xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx interface Vlan400nameif outsidesecurity leve...

SA1IM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firewall Brief configuration overview below :- 1. Static route is configured.2. ICMP is allowed3. both subnets of switch are allowed on firewall4. Firewall LAN interface 192.168.10.2/245 Permit both subnets of of switch (192.168.10.0/24 & 192.168.20....

Hi all, I have a 2100 Firepower I’m going to use as an internal firewall. I have some switches using multi chassis lag technology across 2 switches. for best resiliency, I want to connect the Firepower to both switches - switch side use MCLAG and the...

Hi All,We have a backup of Cisco 5508X and I would like to restore it to 5516X. Is it possible?Since all the interfaces are the same and we are going to use 5516X on as backup just in case 5508X becomes damage. It is possible to restore the backup fr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card