Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

After a disconnection occurred in a videoconference, troubleshooting was initiated to identify the root cause. After log analysis, we found that the call was disconnected by H.323 timeout. However, I would like to know if you have any ASA parsing or ...

We configured the IP SLA on Cisco ASA's to track the end to end connectivity of the internet lines. We wanted to monitor the SLA in our monitoring tool (nagios) , i found OID for Routers/Switches but couldn't get it for ASA. Looking for your support

HiFor some reason I can't ping from my internal network to the external network through the ASA in my network. I have attached a copy of my Packet tracer file. Any help would be appreciated.

Surtie16 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a question during my project for ASA High AvailabilityHere's the topology : The Failover already working, but one point was not working .So if we remove cable from ISP 1 (orange cable / A), the traffic didn't go through ISP 2. But if w...

Topology.JPG

Just got my hands on a new ASA 5506-X and immediately ran into an odd issue: There are eight layer 3 ports that seemingly cannot be used as switch ports.There is no bridge-group capability available either. (which, if present, could be used to resolv...

danplacek by Level 4
  • 92 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.We just took on a client with two locations, each with an 5508-X.Before coming over to us, they had just renewed their SMARTnet agreement and FirePOWER services (IPS, AMP, URL filtering) for 3 years with their old IT company.Now here i...

ibexpiotr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

após uma desconexão ocorrida em uma videoconferência, iniciou-se um troubleshooting para identificar a causa raíz. Após análise dos logs, verificamos que a chamada foi desconectada por timeout H.323. Contudo, gostaria de saber se tem alguma análise o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card