Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I have seen in ASA firewall for enabling VPN site to site they use below 2 commands. 1. Crypto isakmp enable outside2. Crypto ikev1 enable outside. As for my understanding the 1st command is used before 8.4 versions of ASA. Please corr...

We recently put in a secondary internet connection across the state.  I have the primary connection coming into our main office. Both connections come in to ASA's that are set up in a failover pair.   Topology Between Connections Primary ISP > 4500x ...

Ninjabean by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for advice on which tools people are using to analyse syslog data from their Firepower modules to get detailed information on user Internet access. I am able to send the data to our syslog server, and have set up the free version of Splu...

Resolved! ASA NAT rules

Hello,I have a question about NAT rules on the ASA: they have no action statement and could anyone please tell me do they actually do anything?I am attaching screenshot.

Nub65.PNG
Nub65 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me to understand how a firewall makes a routing decision?  I have some traffic which needs to get to a subnet not directly attached to the firewall. there is a static route to that subnet, however the nameif subinterface is not the s...

FW_Route1.png FW_Route2.png

Hello Experts, Is the below NAT statement is correct. There is 2 different object provided in the destination nat (Outside,Extranet) source static CS_App_2 CS_App_2 destination static obj-10.155.185.220 obj-125.16.239.77 Also please provide me the re...

We are running ver 6.2.3.14(build 41) of Cisco Firepower. Is there a way to get an exported copy of users from System>Users either as a .csv or any format for that matter? I have looked around and I can't seem to find a way to do so. Any answer or al...

Resolved! Encryption

Hello experts, I have seen the encryption strings as des, 3des, aes while creating the site to site vpn tunnel. What is the difference bt these 3 methods and which is preferable to use for encryption? Is there any encryption string apart from the men...

Hi All,We've had an on going problem with the user agent for firepower since day 1, at the moment it just keeps saying "error processing event record - No domain information" (see screen shot). The Active directory server has checked in and shows gre...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card