Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am new to FirePower, and now migrating ASA 5520 to FirePower 2110 (FTD 6.2.2).   I have finished initial setup of FirePower 2110 by FirePower Device Manager (FDM), specified the outside interface with 113.x.x.2/24, inside interface with 192...

NAT.JPG ACL.JPG
Roy Lee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As planning is to be done on the firepower 9300, I would like to check if the specification such as heat dissipation and typical power consumption may be available? Appreciate on the help for any suggestion on it :)

Hi All,     I have recently started in a new comany as its senior network engineer and have inherited a mess of Access Lists on Cat 6513s / ASAs and PIXs. Some of the ACLs on the 6513 have over 1000+ lines plus each and there are loads of them, and I...

Hello <<<I have FP  2110 with ios 6.2.3 and FMC1000I do block Youtube ,on Firefox and anther browser block it But on Google Chrome block doesn't work .  Is there solve for this problem?

Hi, I was contacted by a customer regarding where to find the list of all applications supported by FTD, the data sheet says around 4000 apps, I only could find the old listing for AVC on https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/avc.x , is this the ...

As far as I know, currently it is not possible to configure per VLAN DHCP relay in Firepower, in other words, we cannot configure DHCP servers A and B for Vlan X and DHCP server C for VLAN Y.Is this feature in the product roadmap?

ajtm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card