Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear community, it's high time I created an account here. I've recently purchased a Cisco ASA 5520 and wanted to boot it / wipe it.However, the status light is constantly amber and, while the management port lights up with an ethernet cable, I have n...

Hi Folks, I have been trying to configure multiple access-group in same interface in asa Version 9.1(5)16. But, i am able to configure only on access-group per interface. Can you please clarify me that, how many access-group can be configured per int...

I'm trying out the setup of a static to dynamic IKEv2 IPsec VPN.  The VPN is working, and pings from the client PC 2 in the image below (192.168.2.2) are successfully making their way to the client PC 1 in the topology. ISAKMP and IPsec SA stats are ...

NATExemption.png
mrjdh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i'll be configuring AAA on our FWs and need to confirm if this single command line for AAA accounting is enough to log the executed commands to ISE: aaa accounting command <ISE-GROUP-NAME> or just these two? aaa accounting command privilege 1 <ISE...

Hello there. We currently have a ASA5515-SSD120-K9 we purchased for use with CX bundle. Cisco marked this model of firewall for end of service in August 2020  and encourage to migrate to Firepower. We migrated this CX to firepower some time ago using...

miguelsu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am trying to set this up for SolarWinds, this works a few of my other ASAs. I need some help. ASA Version 9.8 CMI as follows: ASA(config)# snmp-server group ALL-ACCESS v3 privASA(config)# snmp-server user SNMPnetwork ALL-ACCESS v3 auth sha SNMPword...

Hi  when i try to make a password recovery i use the command confreg but i omit to put 0x2102 and now im able to boot login to the ASA but the startup-config is not loading the config. here is the MSG: Ignoring startup configuration as instructed by ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card