Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>tracert fast.comTracing route to fast.com [23.50.182.181]over a maximum of 30 hops:1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.0.10.12 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 172-16-10-253 112 ms 112 ms 112 ms 172.16.10.104 * * * Request timed out.5 ...

I have an ASA-SSM-20 module seems to be faulty on an ASA. I've been looking around the net and it looks like these modules usually come in 2 flavours - AIP-SSM-20 and CSC-SSM-20. The output from the ASA doesn't specifiy whether it is either of these....

KiloBravo by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I received a SSM-20 (Cisco Content Security and Control) for use with the ASA 5540. However I saw that the module does not have a software installed. Its status stays all the time as Unresponsive. ciscoasa# show module 1 detGetting details from ...

Hi,New the world of FirePower and FMC.  Have a Firepower 2100 appliance between my main router and Core Network switch.  Have an IPSec Site to Site VPN back to HQ that terminates on my main router.   In my FirePower Access Policy I have rules that ca...

CW7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying, through ongoing research and troubleshooting, to configure an ASA5525 running version 9.8(2) to allow bidirectional traffic from two ESXi 6.7 VMs from an UCS C240 M5 through the ASA to a remote server that “telnet <DNS Name> 443” from my lapt...

MK1975 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've built a reasonable large topology in GNS3 to show use of a variety of layer 2 and 3 technologies, with just a touch of ASA or enough to demonstrate ASA basics and setup of a site-to-site VPN. As a result and most importantly because I can...

SingleASA_2Distro.png
mrjdh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured IDFW (There is LDAP connection with the AD parent domain ),  ASA and the users are all over the AD forest. We can query the users inside the parent domain but not at the child domains. Is there a possibility to configure LDAP with p...

Tuba by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

emote site router ==> ipsec tunnel==> 5555x FTD / FMC (ASA headend) I see ALL event details of traffic (local and web traffic) that is crossing the ipsec tunnel in the CLI of the ASA FTD but I only see local traffic in the FMC. I do not see any 80 or...

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to upgrade Firepower devices with FTD logical devices. Can FXOS be upgraded directly through Chasis Manager or entire set of FMC, FTD and FXOS need to be upgraded together. Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card