Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, Hopefully what will be a quick and easy couple questions. We currently have a "antique" Cisco ASA 5510. and we are being forced to upgrade by a government contract stipulation. We are looking at purchasing a Cisco FirePower 1120. What...

I want to license Cisco ASA 5506-X but the captcha keeps coming as black so I can't continue. Please see the attchment.I have tried PCs with different Java versions but can't get the captcha characters to be displayed.Has anyone come across this issu...

a.ajiboye by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have two Cisco ASA-5525-X in an HA pair. I also have two Anyconnect PAK's of AC-VPNO-100....Do I need to install 1 of each PAK on each of my ASA's which would come out to only 100 Anyconnect since its in an HA pair or do I need to instal...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I would like to expand ASA-5555 with a 6-port GbE card to have a total of 14 RJ-45 ports so I can use it as a replacement for my old catalyst switch. The ordering information table lists two part numbers for the card: ASA-IC-6GE-CU-C ...

alsayegh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set Failover on ASA, but the following events occur.If you have similar experience, I would appreciate it if you could tell me the cause and the solution. ■ ASA Failover Problems・ After Act-Stby is switched from ASA # 1 to ASA # 2 by Failover due t...