Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5520 PAT Rule Not Working

Hi Support,   I am having problems applying a PAT rule on a ASA 5520 8.2 ASDM 6.1 ( I am aware it needs upgrading).   I am basically trying to translate outside connections into a web server using 4443 to redirect to 443  to server 192.168.1.1 (Staff...

Redrobin by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to disable usb port on ASA 5525-X

Hi everyone,   I would like to disable the usb port on the firewall in order to block physical access. But I didn't find the CLI command (ASA v9.8.1)   Having tried to search in this forum, people said it is impossible to do.   Did someone succeed to...

h.dam by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA Security Contexts - rate limit

Dear experts,Is one able to rate limit below items when configuring security context on a ASA5520?1) NAT2)MAC Learning3) Stateful packet inspectionsMy understanding is that only ASDM sessions rate and connections rate as well as syslog msg rates are ...

niima by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! web server hosting

Dears, My company is having a domain name xyz.com.ae and we receive email on this domain name, uptill today we don't have a company webserver and my management is planning to host a company webserver to one of the hosting services company in US (becz...

adamgibs7 by Frequent Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Change ASA Context config-url

hi, i had a ASA context outage and notice there was a typo on it's config-url. i need to rectify it but need a quick check if the change is SAFE and will NOT affect live traffic on the said context?   context CUST-A  allocate-interface GigabitEtherne...

Help with post 8.2 Config

Hello I am trying to upgrade from 8.5 to 9.2 but am having some issues with traffic I need going to inside ip 10.8.8.4 on port 1287.  I am seeing this error when the traffic is trying to hit the internal ip. 4Aug 28 200802:58:58 166.150.233.934189710...

ksaveit by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers