Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am looking for a firewall which can do scheduled based filtering to certain traffic like Netflix at certain times of the day and things like controlled access to Youtube, and other stuff like that. I was looking at Meraki which is fairly si...

Hello, we have 2 ASA 5585X runnin asa 9.10(1)7and ASDM 7.10(1).We currently have the Gig0/1 interfaces on both devices with separate IP's in the same subnet for mgt purposes.We have created an IP on the mgt0/0 port on the primary ASA for OOB manageme...

Hello everyone, I have a question about Inspection on ASA :- I have 2 router connected to 2 inside interface of ASA (R1 connected to inside1 and R2 connected to inside2)- Inside 1 have security level of 100 & Inside 2 have security level of 80- Then ...

Hi gurus As you can see I am very very new to Cisco IOS, so go easy on me. I have multiple ACL rules, they are all named and they all have many entries on each on, is there a way to check-with one command-where and what statement an specific IP add...

Hello,I want to import an ACL policy from one FMC to another FMC, both FMC has different ACL Policy but for some DR Testing we need to import policy from one FMC to another.. The process i believe is :1) go into First FMC - Sytem- Tools - Export - AC...

Hello, I'm trying to understand the difference between HA and clustering. I see in the datasheet 2 lines different https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/firepower-ngfw/data_sheet-c78-736661.html#ModelOverview But I read in a cisc...

Hello. I am looking at an issue for someone that's got me a little baffled. They have an ASA5550 with Firepower. They are having trouble reaching a certain site. You go to the url and it redirects you to the right location. The redirect should go to ...