Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We have verified that users behind our ASA 5525 are unable to reach a remote site's Sonicwall Netextender via our outside internet connection. Users get browser message "This site can't be reached" after it appears to timeout.   This result is the sa...

I have the below SLA monitoring Configuration in Cisco ASA sla monitor 1 type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho x.x.x.x interface outside num-packets 3 timeout 1000 frequency 9sla monitor schedule 1 life forever start-time nowtrack 1 rtr 1 reachability My und...

RS19 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to add QOS to the VPN between 2 Locations that are working under a Site-to-Site VPN, both of them have Cisco ASA. VPN is established. I need to add the highest priority to the following connections:SQL Data ConnectionsRDP Data Connectio...

Santimac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Title says it mostly...I have a PIX 515 or 2 that I'd like to use AES on. Just testing, in a lab. I read the post on the Net re. flipping the SN, MD5 etc, but none of my PIX's with a UR license match the procedure, none. I suspect the OP changed the ...

mikey777 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA 5525-x and i use the inside interface to manage the ASA. i never used the Managment interface.Recently i want to use the SFR Module but i have learned that i have to use the ASA`s managment interface to manage the SFR Module. so how can i ...