Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have problem with access to FMC using admin account, because accidentally disable Role administrator on external authentication tab, and now i can't access the gui on FMC, but i still can access the cli using adminanyone here know how to enable adm...

nethers by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon guys. Struggling with a new ASA5525/SFR/FMC deployment. Everything is able to ping each other. I've imaged the SFR with 6.4.0 and that completed just fine. I have deployed the FMC and it is able to communicate with the SFR without any ...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I did the CSR request via command line and sent it to Godaddy.  I got the SSL cert back and I imported it via the command line.  I opened the crt in notepad and copied it in the command line. If I do sh crypto ca certificate cert_vpn I see 2.  The ne...

dtsteinb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have several PIX 515's. I can cfg a l2l VPN between 2 of them (or ns5gt's) w/o a problem. To test NAT-T I have 3 PIX's in-line. PIX1-PIX2-PIX3. Traffic is generated from a PC hung off PIX1 to a PC hanging off PIX3. All is fine but NAT-T doesn't seem ...

mikey777 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a failover cluster FTD device on an FMC.I would please like to know if interface monitoring needs to be “checked” under the Device Settings of each FW on the FMC, for interface message IDs such as; 101002, 104002, 105032 to be triggered, b...

bmak by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I recently upgraded Cisco ASA 5505 firewall to its latest version 9.2.4 from 8.2 but after upgrade Cisco ASDM is unable to read asa image. Can you please let me know the issue and how it can be resolved. Thanks & kind regards, Muhammad Hamid Ashra...

Hi,I currently have a vlan setup as below on a ASA5516, other ports are unconnected, this is connected to a Cat3650 switch with the vlans setup.interface GigabitEthernet1/2no nameifno security-levelno ip address!interface GigabitEthernet1/2.10vlan 10...

FTD and OSPF MD5 authenticationHi all,I am trying to get OSPF authentication working between router 4451 interface and FTD 550x-X with FTD image, managed by FMC. Connectivity works and also OSPF adjacency is up, without authentication is used. So it'...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card