Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all thanks for you help in advanced, we have implemented CSM, but my question is there away to paste cli commands in? like you can on Asdm? would make doing large changes a lot easier Thanks#Cisco security Manager #CSM

Hi guys, I have an issue whereby we have changed DHCRELAY servers to a new one and for some reason I cannot seem to get any requests for a specific interface...The debugs show that the requests are sent to the correct servers, but devices still canno...

cknox1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Software Bug Fix

Hello, A really simple one I think.... we have a PCI scan done and a software Vulnerability was found and I found the bug but I can't seem to locate a fix for it. https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20160115...

Hi  our ASA 5515x password expired due to password Expiry limitation and unfortunately no service password-recovery command is enabled. is there any way we can recover password ? with or without losing existing configuration  when we login on ASA it ...

Trying to understand better when I should use object NAT vs Manual. Which is the better way to configure NAT, Manual vs Auto/Object NAT, for internal servers that need to be reached from the Outside? 

Hi,Can anyone advise what are the commands for ASA 5500-X to manually remove a unit from cluster and then rejoin it?I'm thinking of removing a member during an upgrade so it doesn't impact the traffic.   Thanks

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes