Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what account FMC uses to backup/move backup to a remote location? I have enabled remote storage to a windows share but the backup immediately fails. If I add "everyone" r/w then the backup appears to work. I would like to lock the sh...

JG1978 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Company plans to purchase in addition to the videoconferencing MX300 already bought new WebEx kit (CS-KITP60-K9) to add to the VoIP network for mobile meeting rooms. I currently have the following licenses in my CUCM on the network, Please confirm...

ighodalo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5555-X Upgrade

Hi,if I have software version 9.6(4)5 (recommended) do I have to upgrade to 9.8.3 ? What are the pros/cons ? Is better to have always newest release like asa964-30 over than asa964-20 ?

m3r@op.pl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Purchased two 2140 appliances with ASA software and now want to convert to FTD.  Found the reimage instructions below, but is there any licensing needed?  I do not see anything in the instructions and want to be sure before starting the work. htt...

j.forget by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If I purchase the "ASA5525-FTD-K9, Full Firepower subscription" , Can I enable ddos Protection ? Or even it works without firepower ? 2) does it support ssl encryption ? Thanks 

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes