Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! vpn filter

Hello,When clients over anyconnect try to access services via ASA, do they use the vpnfilter first or is it the ACL on interfaces that apply first?I am confused between vpnfilter & interface ACL ,  both are present in our case. Appreciate all help.

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to use eigrp on the cisco asa, simple setup (see diagram below) the link between sw1 and sw2 is just trunk (allow all the vlans)the link between sw2 and ASA is a layer3 link 2 svi created on sw1  =======================================...

Capture.PNG
standrews by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today we have on one customer a vFMC and 2 FTD (Primary and Secondary)I want to update the firepower 22xx from version 6.2.3.4 to version 6.2.3.11, but I want to update only the Primary FTD and the Secondary FTD to leave it off and not update, if the...

Hello all,Can you please help me to understand why i am gettign same IP repated in trace route:-tracert 103.1.191.10Tracing route to 103.1.191.10 over a maximum of 30 hops  1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  10.10.10.10  2    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  10.1...

Hello, dear All!I have problem with icmp traceroute configuration. When I enabling icmp error inspection in global policy, my traceroute results through ASA 8.2.4 looks like this:                                                                       ...

Hello,I currently have an ASA Firewall under my office Network that is being configured. Our network has a public IP address: 46.198.141.94 with 46.198.141.93 as its gateway. Our ISP is also giving us a free /29 block ( 77.69.37.56/29 )  that we need...

tsak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I begin to work more with the FTD/Sourcefire and FMC combination I really being to miss the ability to tie rules to just an interface and not have to think about order of operation when placing rules. I have mandatory and default, I always put my ...

Hello, Everyone, I have an ASA 5525x w/IPS module which I need to migrate to FTD.I used a Firepower Performance Estimator https://ngfwpe.cisco.com/dashboard Right now ASA 5525x consumes 50-60% of cpu. Conditions:Traffic: ~200 Mbps Enabled Features...

Hi,   Does anyone know when CSM version 4.19 is planned to be released? It looks like that we are hitting the following bug but on 4.18 not 4.16: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvk08347/?rfs=iqvred   ASA version is 9.10, so we need a...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card