Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, I'm having an Meraki MX65Hw firewall, I want to connect my meraki firewall to internet. So I have connected RJ11 port directly from ISP into my Meraki Mx  WAN port and configure pppoe configuration using local status tab. IF not then I can b...

Hi everyone, I would like to know what would be the impacts of adding many subnets to crypto map ACLs for Site-to-site VPN. Currently HQ and new branch office is connected with IPsec site-to-site VPN over internet.I would like New branch to have acce...

Tats0611 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We are collecting logs from FTD via a FMC using E-streamer and I can see that the sample events from the FTD device doesn't contains all the fields. Below is the sample data that we received and comparing it with a managed device, the data...

Hello all,Can somebody help to understand our solution please?We have dedicated aggregation switch for SPAN, to aggregate access SPAN ports.1) How can I check that all access switches are SPAN properly? 2) Is local SPAN configuration correct or we mu...

Dear all,My name is HaiNT. Now, I am facing an issue related to firewall ASA communication as the attached picture. In that picture, it has two scenarios. I have to implement the network following scenario 1. I don't know to resolve the issue. Your s...

haintnsl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I would like to know if FTD can connect to a stack switch using port-channel? For example, FTD01 connects to Switch-1 and Switch-2 via port-channel and this Switches are stacked together.Thanks

Hi all,I have 4 Firepower devices: 2 FTD 2130 and 2 ASA5525x with Firepower module which are managed by FMC. All software are in 6.2.3.7 version. The problem is deployment time. While SFR modules take appx 4mins to deploy FTD HA Pair is deployment ne...

Hi All Has anyone configured CIMC on FMC 1000 in shared LOM mode ? As per following article it is not supported: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/1000_2500_4500/hw/guide/b_install_guide_1000_2500_4500/b_FMC_M4_HIG_chapter_00.h...

asa(config)# crypto ikev1 policy 10 Usage: crypto { ca | dynamic-map | ikev1 | ikev2 | ipsec | isakmp | key | map } For more detailed help, please refer directly to the subcommands with ASDM I get the same message.I know nothing on this wor...

Let's say I am terminating tons of /30 devices via IPSEC to ASAs. Now I need to get all these Networks into my corporate network using OSPF. So rather then sending a ton of /30 networks how do you go about sending a summary of this?I understand how t...

Hello ,  For a Firewall Rule at One 8370 managed from FMC , I see "Send Connection Events to" Selected as "Event Viewer" . But "Log at Beginning of Connection"  and  "Log at End of Connection" is not selected.  Having said that what should we expect ...

Capture.JPG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card