Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

in anticipation of upgrading to 8.3 i purchased a 512MB chip for my 5505.  the asa is revision V05.the memory is 512MB PC3200 DDR 400MHz 184-pin DIMM CL3 unbuffered, non-ecc.i swapped in the new chip and plugged in the box.  it came up fine.  sh ver ...

jeffreyp by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey guys, I am facing a tricky issue, I can't telnet to my ASA5525  inside interface. ( but ssh is working fine)the config:telnet 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 insidemanagement-access inside and the inside interface  security-level is 100the 23 port is open and no...

12.png
ronald.su by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following queries regarding configuring and licensing for Cisco Firepower.1) Can i configure and manage Cisco Firepower as a normal firewall with high availability (without next gen features such as application control, IPS and URL filteri...

donnie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, The below output  shows any significant issue  ?  , Please help Thanks h processes cpu-hog Process: vpnfol_thread_msg, PROC_PC_TOTAL: 3, MAXHOG: 38, LASTHOG: 5LASTHOG At: 22:26:53 AST Mar 10 2019PC: 0x0919ba05 (suspend)Process: vpnfol_thread_msg,...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

See attachment.   So network OUT to IN goes from Verizon Router (ISP) >>>>Outside PC>>>>Switch>>>ASA>>>>Server and Laptop. I will probably do away with the unmanaged (so allows anything) switch but leaving things as is for now. I have a very basic co...

Hello!    Just had to troubleshoot an issue where an internal firewall messed upp the network on its outside interface. The clients could not get addresses from the local DHCP server.  This is the network Layout:   On the "Internal ASA" there was t...

2019-03-08 11_50_37-Drawing1.png

How to disable the rate-limit alltogether - or at lest configure a higher value than 120 api-calls / minute ? According to the cocumentation:   The Firepower Management Center REST API implements rate limiting to reduce network load.The API will ac...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card