Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have a pair of ASA 5516x firewalls with Firepower connected to our 100Mbps internet line. We have been migrating using into O365 recently and I've noticed our Internet pipe is maxing our first thing in the morning when users log in, looking...

Hi All,   I'm hoping someone can clarify something for me. Can I create a rule in a Malware and File policy in FMC that will only do a local malware analysis and no internet cloud lookup at all? In all the documentation I can find, it suggests you ca...

DAVIES604 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am migrating ASA to FTD (FP 2100) and I am seeing that FP 2100 has two option/places to configure SNMP. Option 1 in Devices > Plataform Settings as all other Firepower Devices. Option 2 in Devices > Device Mangement exclusive to FP2100 ser...

My ASA5506-X is rebooting after every startup. Here is the console output: Can anyone tell me where is the problem? I already tried to boot another software version.   Compiled on Sun 27-Aug-17 13:06 PDT by builders Total NICs found: 14 i354 rev03 G...

yhaas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, Please your support. I have two ASA 5545-X without module firepower, i need to install firepower module. The SSD module was purchased and licensed. Both ASA Firewall are in enviroment production, in fail over active passive. I have some questio...

fcorre by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all Recently our Cisco 5512-X was recently upgraded to FirePOWER services and I am trying to familiarize myself with this new software. When looking at the Threats section (ASA FirePOWER Reporting) I am seeing that Malware has been detected. See...

Hi Sir:     When I update the FMC . It has below error message. What I can do for this ? I also find below bug . Is it bug ? https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvm03931/?rfs=iqvred My FMC version: 6.3

螢幕快照 2019-01-03 下午11.30.08.png

Hi, Whe have got multiple ASA 5525-x. As ordered with 8Gb. But when upgrading the Firepower module whe have discovered with show version the data below..... Hardware: ASA5525, 4096 MB RAM, CPU Lynnfield 2393 MHz, 1 CPU (4 cores)ASA: 2122 MB RAM, 1 CP...

JariW by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please see my attach file (router1-FTD-router2), all devices in area 0.Does I need policy to permit ospf like these to permit ospf protocol go through FTD?- source: 10.0.1.0/24 destination: 192.168.1.0/24 service/application: OSPF- source: 192.168.1....

duyennv10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have attach my ASA config site to site vpn with note for the remote site that i need to access  so i have problem with my config can any body help as my main purpose it to access application server (SAP systems) and i cant so i dont know the probl...

Hi everyone, I am newbie on cisco asa firewalls, need your help on setting up a rule that allows my internal subnet to connect to internet but with a destination different than 'any'. ExampleSource: Internal Subnet Destination: Internet (not 'any' cr...

rey1385 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card