Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa84/configuration/guide/asa_84_cli_config/vpn_site2site.html#28546   I am having a hard time understanding the difference between the "cypto ikeve2 policy xxxx" and "crypto ipsec ikev2 pro...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old cisco pix 515 v8.0(4) that I want to swap out with an asa 5510 v9.1(5) device. But I think I'm having problems getting either the ACL and NAT to work. And I'm trying to understand this conversion better. Because I'm doing something wron...

grey580 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My wildcard certificates were recently revoked because 2 duplicate certificates were created with underscores which aren't allowed, so ALL my certs were revoked.   I cannot access my FMC through a browser.  Does anyone know how to remove the certific...

tgillon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT Question

Our ISP has issued us two subnets: one is a /30 subnet and the other is a /28. For the sake of this discussion (with false IPs) the /30 is 46.181.101.212/30 with the provider assigned .213 and our WAN on .214. The /28 is 46.181.101.112/28. They are r...

Legusol by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI hope you can help. I currently have a task of migrating to new ISP. We have a Cisco ASA 5508, (ASA 9.7), three interfaces - inside, DMZ and Outside. I need to migrate from the current ISP1 to two new service providers BT and TalkTalk. But i will ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card