Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I've just tried to install an SSL certificate from our internal issuing CA to overcome the certificate error when browsing to the NAC guest server. I can no longer browse to the NAC Guest server as there is a reported mismatch in the private key. Can...

Hi  I am trying to view the live traffic logs via cli on a Firepower 2110, i am using the command : system support view-files However, i don't seem to see the log file specific to network traffic. please assist.there is currently no FMC Server wayne

Partisan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

hi,we are having 5510 ASA.  i tried to block facebook using this asa. the following command where used for blocking itregex domainlist1 "\.facebook\.com"access-list inside_mpc extended permit tcp any any eq wwwaccess-list inside_mpc extended permit t...

Omar Fatah by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,I am saravanan from Bangalore. In one of our customer require to put static IP to access from outside (internet).Inside ------------------------> ASA 5510 -----------------> 1800 router  ------>  outside192.168.10.0/24    .254            1...

psaravanan by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking at Cisco ASA 5508 .   we have a sub-vlan interface for all ip cameras vlan 99 How do i know which access-list is applied to this interface? When looking through the config "sh run int" - i do not see anything attached? I know there is an ...

I have exported everything from the old FMC 3500 into a new FMC 4500, but not all of the network objects made it. There seems to be 2 pages of network objects missing. Instead of comparing the 2 FMC's line for line, I would like a command line option...

Hi Folks ... i am having issue with NGIPS which is managed by FMC . I just want to see all the ip address blacklisted by NGIPS ? In event i have just performed extended search option but not able to find any block ip address . Please help I want cons...

Hi folks!We  have purchased a used Cisco PIX 515E firewall that I am trying to  configure. It was originally password protected, but I have used the  password reset utility supplied by Cisco to clear the password and have  formatted the flash. I am n...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card