Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'd like to purchase the botnet license feature for my 5508, however, I've been unable to find it.  On CDW there are many licenses for every other model, but not the 5508.  Is another model's license compatible with the 5508?  

For reasons that dont have a happy explanation, I am running 8.2(5) on a 5505 along side ASDM 6.3.1. That works well enough for what is a home lab to study some abomination that exists elsewhere that runs the same code. Ask no more about the why, I b...

Folks, I have an ASA and would like to see why my ipsec tunnel is not coming up.I enable logging. and then type in "debug crypto isakmp", but see nothing, in old pix could, it was so easy to troubleshoot but with 7.x code is there a good command...

I'm trying to use the AD user integration to allow certain groups to access Facebook and deny others. I realize I need AD integration with the user agent for firepower but this is a standalone FTD with no FMC as the documentation for this setup shows...

MMartinWV by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all- Need to setup a NAT based on destination port ASA 9.6.4   Source 202.1.1.18 routing to 202.1.1.17 on inteface vlan419int if destination port is 12154 need 202.1.1.17 to NAT TO inside interface host 192.168.1.10 if destination ports are 121...

Untitled.jpg
gizbri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Ftd  but still in test environment as  we have try to get it on production two times but it fail because it blocks the traffic in the  same vlan i know its wired but that what happened the hosted in same vlan is blocked a cant even ping its al...

khld.saad by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We currently have a site to site VPN from outside interface 5555x to a 3rd party,  Our staff access services inside their network and they can access some servers on our side through the VPN, My question, Is it possible to allow them through th...

Hi:   I have an ASA 5520 configured only for vpn termination. It is not the network's firewall, security appliance, etc.   On the primary firewall (non Cisco) I have hairpinning set up to allow local client to access publicly natted resouces by the p...

bas2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup my FMC 1000 and FP 7030 sensor to send syslogs to an external server.  All I really want for now is anything that gets populated under System->Monitoring->Syslog.  I don't really care about intrusion alerts or things like that for...

ebng by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card