Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,   I hope you all are doing great.   We have a Ntp server in a customer local network and we want to sync that Ntp server with Global Ntp server, the Ntp traffic will traverse through the Cisco ASA, So i just want to know what is the Be...

Hi   I want to monitor firepower device interface traffic but cannot find correct ifindex OID under standard MIB. I also installed firepower mib files in monitoring system but still failed to find ifindex.   does anyone have ifindex SNMP OID can shar...

codechang by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have centralize ASA 5525 and we want to create vpn  with location 1 and 2 we already created site to site vpn with location 1  gateway is 134.x.x.x now we want to add anoter site-to-site vpn with location 2  gateway of location 2 is 62.x.x.x.x  th...

where do firepower service policy apply is better? and a list of question about firepower?outside only? inside only? or both outside and inside ?   i find that firepower access policy can not choose which interface it apply where to set this?   if no...

Maivoko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,   I am having an issue with the syslog configuration of those appliances below: - ASA-5510,  Software Version 9.1(5) - Device Manager Version 7.3(2)   The issue is:    Syslog configuration     After clicking OK, the result appears with TCP, ...

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 2.28.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 2.28.35 PM.png
hanguye3 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card