Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,New to ASA-5516 and I'm having difficulties establishing an internet connection.   I have my ASA temporarily connected to a standalone 2811 to simulate the connection to my ISP.  FE0/0 on the 2811 is configured with the ISP gateway addres...

Hi everyone! I was trying to monitir ASA from Zabbix by polling with protocol snmp v2c! It was success, exept one thing. I'd like to fetch information about CPU, Chassis and Accelerator temperature,but I failed. When I put on ASA command: - sh snmp-s...

Hello! I have not used PBR on Cisco ASAs before and I have some questions I would rather get clarified before i dive into the configuration. The Cisco ASA has the following interfaces connected: Outside1 > ISP1Outside2 > ISP2Inside1Inside2Inside3Insi...

Hi, all, A port-channel configuration in 5545-x, and the show interfaces as the following, just would like to know if the VLAN1 has 1G bandwidth or the port-channel has 1G bandwidth, thx ? ----Port-Channel configuration ----------------interface Giga...

bensonlei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single ASA and multiple internet IP addresses available.  I'll have internal networks InsideA and InsideB, which will be on seperate subnets.I would like four external interfaces, OutsideW, OutsideX, OutsideY, and OutsideZ.     I have been a...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you came into a place where you didn't know what external IPs were in use of the firewall, what would the approach be?    I have a pc outside the firewall that I am using angry IP and nothing is responding. What are some rules I need within the fi...

I need to check if I can create 2 VPNs on FTD to another site with 2 different WAN links to get the redundancy. And how to do This in FMC, as when I tryied it, it worked on only first VPN?   and Also, if I have 2 firewalls in each site as HA? How it ...

Mzamzam by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes