Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I configured proxy in FMC and it is working for updates an Cloud connect. But I have a SSMS in the same local network which is not accessible with proxy enabled. Does anybody know how to configure a proxy exception ? Does anybody know if ther...

mirmer by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any resources showing some good Policy examples for FTD (all the policies not just one)? We have had a FMC system running 4 FTD sensors for over a year now and we are struggling to get any real value from them.   I don't know what we...

JG1978 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Transfer License

Hi all, I got a Cisco ASA 5520 with a VPN Plus license. This firewallIt had a 64MB memory card. I have to switch to a memory cardof 128MB. How do I transfer a license to this new card?

Good Afternoon,   We have been working tirelessly trying to find a solution to this and i have now lost the will with it.   I have a Cisco ASA 5510 which i have configured for our inside border controllers (Not Cisco) to an external suppliers border ...

if i have 2 4150 appliances and I want High availability Do i buy for TMC subscriptions for both firewalls? as i read if you only buy for one, you smart account will be Out Of Compliance, does this mean the fail over wont work? as the info i have rea...

LSA4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a bit of a pickle here.  I have a 3D8120 running SourceFire v5.4 that's about five hours away in a lights-out datacenter with only a serial connection to a Raritan concentrator.  When I try to boot into System Restore, I get a few rows of .'s and ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card