Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

NAT for web server in DMZ

Hello !   I am doing NAT lab in GNS3 with ASAv & trying to allow web server in "dmz" zone access from "outside" and "inside" zone by using "object nat". But both outside & inside failed access to DMZ's web server. The acls are already in place. I've ...

abob21 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problem Licensing ASA 5505

HI!I have a cisco 5505. I bought the cisco asa 5505 with base license.First I bought and install a "L-ASA5505-10-UL= ASA 5505 10-to-Unlimited User Upgrade License" and then I bougth and install a "L-ASA5505-SEC-PL   ASA 5505 Sec. Plus Lic. w/ HA, DMZ...

cuelate21 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firepower Not updating groups

Hi, I have passive and active authentication which is running the network. When i change a group of the users they are not reflecting in the firepower. I am downloading the user details in the relam manually and automatically as well. Has anyone eve...

Resolved! ASA 5506-X ASDM Access

I am setting up an ASA 5506-X and having trouble getting ASDM to launch.  I have gone through several posts in the forum of others experiencing issues with ASDM launch but no matter what I try, I cannot seem to get it to work.   Relevant portions of ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: