Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Firewalls   I have upgraded our version of CSM to 4.17. We have always had issues with the built in backup, every Sunday it would the services and take the backup, however the services would never restart. We would have to go on the CSM server its...

pick25690 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,       I cannot get ASDM to work on my ASA 5506-X. When accessing https://ipaddr/admin I get an error regarding unsupported ciphers/SSL or unsupported protocol. I have done troubleshooting according to this guide:   https://community.cisco.com/...

sjs2222 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!   We just recently upgraded from ASA 5520 to a ASA/FP 2130 Bundle and we're only seeing performance increase (through speedtest) about 25% increase.  Management is wondering why we're seeing much more as the newer FP2130 is able of handling...

As a security appliance facing the wilderness, it seems FTD could do a better job in providing a more secure HTTPS service for the RA VPN component. Things like bigger (or customizable) DH parameter size, a simple HTTP to HTTPS redirect, HSTS support...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,   I want to install in my environment 2 devices (1 active and one in standby) that will act as VPN hubs.   I believe that 2 Cisco Routers 2911 will suffice for this.   My questions are:   -What license do I need to apply to get the maximum ...

All I recently read a blog from Andrew Ossipov regarding multi instance for the FTDs. Looks like this will be a feature in v6.3. This is a feature I need and does anyone know when v6.3 will be released? Thanks.

I have reloaded this module like 100 times and never seems to spit out any details with show commands? Anyone see this before?   ASA5555-01/pri/act# session sfrOpening command session with module sfr.Connected to module sfr. Escape character sequence...

Resolved! SFR Redirect

I have inherited an Edge ASA with SFR sourcefire and I am trying to make sense of the "redirect" ACL within the ACL.    I have a feeling its like WCCP was when that was the cool thing to do, where you actually "permit" what networks you want to redir...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card