Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. I have some queries using the ASA 5506-x in transparent mode. I wish to use the ASA 5506-x within a specific subnet of our network, to isolate 3 devices, not the traditional firewalled, routed, internet access config in most examples I can find o...

network.jpg
NGJ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello together,can someone explain, what is the effective difference between the following models in hardware and licensing? ASA5555-K9 - ASA 5555-X with SW, 8GE Data, 1GE Mgmt, AC, 3DES/AES ASA5555-FPWR-K9 - ASA 5555-X with FirePOWER Services, 8GE d...

User404 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please confirm my thinking for the CVE-2018-15454 SIP DOS Attack mitigation.  If we only initiate SIP connections outbound and we do not have any rules allowing inbound connections, this attack is not possible from outside.  I just want to...

TheSlyOne by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! exporting rules

Is there a way to export the rules off the IPS so the actual rules can exported?  I am using a 4240 6.x IPS and through the GUI I am able to export a "summary" of the rules, but not the actual rules themselves.Is there a way to do this through the CL...

Dear Community,   This is the first post I'm writting. I have trying to set up a cisco 5505, but unfortunately I have a problem in the "inside" interface. In the DHCP server I have set up the DNS servers of google and when a computer is connected to ...

tiagorl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, Please correct me if I m wrong Cisco AMP is called a cisco sandboxing ??? which means it can be cloud as well as on premises sandboxing for file attachments when they pass from the FTD device. On premises sandboxing is done by AMP products ???...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card