Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any way, or has anyone had any luck coming up with a working solution with the current verison of FTD for dynamic access policies on VPN Anyconnect clients using FTD firewalls? Can you use a DACL with ISE or a Radius server? Can you use LDAP...

klanard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ello Everyone,   We have a plain ASA (no ids/ips, firepower), we want to determine if the device is being port scanned. Did some quick scan (nmap) and all i see by filtering the device that im scanning it from is this   %ASA-4-313009: Denied invalid ...

Jon Eyes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I´m trying to allow direkt Internet Access for certain applications in our branch office. I´m using Zone BAsed Firewall on the router. Is there a way to use NBAR2 application detection inside the class map ?   If i use a class-map type inspect i...

Is101008 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to purchase the botnet license feature for my 5508, however, I've been unable to find it.  On CDW there are many licenses for every other model, but not the 5508.  Is another model's license compatible with the 5508?  

For reasons that dont have a happy explanation, I am running 8.2(5) on a 5505 along side ASDM 6.3.1. That works well enough for what is a home lab to study some abomination that exists elsewhere that runs the same code. Ask no more about the why, I b...

Folks, I have an ASA and would like to see why my ipsec tunnel is not coming up.I enable logging. and then type in "debug crypto isakmp", but see nothing, in old pix could, it was so easy to troubleshoot but with 7.x code is there a good command...

I'm trying to use the AD user integration to allow certain groups to access Facebook and deny others. I realize I need AD integration with the user agent for firepower but this is a standalone FTD with no FMC as the documentation for this setup shows...

MMartinWV by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card