Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have a request from management to block 3rd party remote desktop applications at the firewall.  I'm wondering if this can be done on an ASA, possibly through the Service Policy Rules...     ASA-5545 version 9.2(4)27   Any advice would be appreciate...

sabinj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me to find the differences in Chassis management and firepower management . In firepower 9300 i can see management port for only to manage chassis . Also share document how to achieve HA in fdm (local manager) .

I have setup firepower and access rules for inside7 and outside to deny any   i notice that inside1 can connect internet if outside connect WAN link   then after add license and verify or submit license downloaded or from email it return license is i...

Maivoko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   A user is getting dot1.x authentication failed. I connected the user laptop to the switch and i shut& no shut the switch interface. I got the following debug logs.   the config on the switch port is same as the other port and rest of the ports ...

Rickey369 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   I'm working on setting up a management network for access points and the APs don't get any IP addresses.  I can't get the DHCP relay to work.   dhcprelay server 10.64.32.236 insidedhcprelay enable MGMTWIFIdhcprelay setroute MGMTWIFIdhcprelay ...

jakopax by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We had an issue with our ASA55065X this evening where our static route was lost, and subsequently our company lost Internet connectivity.  A technician was working on getting AnyConnect AAA Authentication restored when he claims that suddenly ...

BE_IT by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Inline NGIPSv

I have an ASAv with a trunk port-group going to it, and I am looking to move an NGIPSv inline between it and the internal resources. I had some questions I am having trouble finding a definitive answer for. Does the NGIPS virtual appliance support VL...