Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.   I have a cisco 2811 behind a bridged broadband modem. The link is configured on one of the router ports is DHCP.   I have an ACL on this port that denies all traffic coming inbound, as well as CBAC enabled to inspect traffic going outbo...

Following documentation (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa94/config-guides/cli/general/asa-94-general-config/route-policy-based.html) I'm trying to configure policy based routing on ASA 5506-X (9.8).The steps seem are simple:- de...

RexPr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5512 with 9.2 as its image.  I am wondering, even from just interface to interface, are these NAT'd?    I have my Inside interface LAN of 172.16.0.0/16 on port 1, Security Level of 100 and my DMZ interface LAN 10.10.10.0 /24 on port 2, ...

Skawilly1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm tryng to load asdm image on asa using tftp but it fails. I simply configured a port on asa with an ip and put my pc on the same subset. I can ssh to ASA from my PC but cant connect to tftp on my PC. I set wireshark but cant capture any tftp...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card