Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we're seeing input errors and overruns on mainly 2 interfaces that are apart of a port channel on our ASA.  Our load balancing on this device is Source and Destination IP.  I'm wondering if I should change this as when we do backups these inte...

Hi Everyone, During our maintenance window i need to delete few interfaces from ASA.In ASDM when i filter by these interface names i see many acl configured for these interfaces but ACL have different name as compare to interfacename.If i delete th...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   I have been using Cisco ASA 5510 for last 7-8 years now the requirement is to upgrade to IOS so that the current firewall supports advance encryption schemes. Currently i am running Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(5...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi bros,   I am having an issue with the detailed information below and need your advice: - Using the FP2140 and virtual FMC. - Topology: Internet User <=> Router <=> Switch <=> FP2140 <=>Baracuda WAF <=> DMZ. We spanned the traffic from Internet Use...

hanguye3 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We have 2 firepower 8360. I added them in FMC. We want to config them in HA mode. We wand to use 2 port in portchannel mode for HA link between them. I couldn't find how to do it. Can I use 2 port for HA link? How can I do it?   Thank you.  

MKH by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a 5510 fail in our HA active/active failover pair. I've rebuilt the failed one by replacing the internal CF and reloaded it to the point it's ready to be paired. My question is, I could only find a 64MB CF, and the original one was 256MB. Asid...

CAR IT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA failover key

Can I issue the "failover key" on an active ASA in an A/S HA pair without impacting service?  How would I get this command onto the other ASA because I assume that as soon as I issue the command on the active unit, I will break the failover pair and ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card