Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question regarding rules update, from what i read in the manual, rule update will provide new/modified some base rules and settings. is it possible to revert back to old rule update in case the new update have some impact to current ne...

This isnt ment to be a flame thread. During a security audit our vendor said that the Cisco IDS's we use are not really that good and we should move to SNORT.Is SNORT a good product to use in conjuction with the Cisco IDS or just by itself replacing ...

sjamison by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we're seeing input errors and overruns on mainly 2 interfaces that are apart of a port channel on our ASA.  Our load balancing on this device is Source and Destination IP.  I'm wondering if I should change this as when we do backups these inte...

Hi Everyone, During our maintenance window i need to delete few interfaces from ASA.In ASDM when i filter by these interface names i see many acl configured for these interfaces but ACL have different name as compare to interfacename.If i delete th...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   I have been using Cisco ASA 5510 for last 7-8 years now the requirement is to upgrade to IOS so that the current firewall supports advance encryption schemes. Currently i am running Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(5...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi bros,   I am having an issue with the detailed information below and need your advice: - Using the FP2140 and virtual FMC. - Topology: Internet User <=> Router <=> Switch <=> FP2140 <=>Baracuda WAF <=> DMZ. We spanned the traffic from Internet Use...

hanguye3 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We have 2 firepower 8360. I added them in FMC. We want to config them in HA mode. We wand to use 2 port in portchannel mode for HA link between them. I couldn't find how to do it. Can I use 2 port for HA link? How can I do it?   Thank you.  

MKH by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes