Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I need an advised if this is possible to do in multiple context. I have a cisco 5516x and i want to used the the first port for isp and the 2nd port will have sub interfaces for internal network used i.e internal1 and internal2. Just wondering if its...

LC O by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FPR 4100 comes with 8x10G SPF network module. via Quick start Guide, it needs to assgin a one of these 8 ports for ASA management. It is too expensive if only for mgmt access.   I may configure inside interface to allow mgmt HTTP/SSH access. However ...

fraserC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am kinda new to Cisco ASA... and i have just recieved an alert from the monitoring team saying that there's an alert reading "High Transmit Percent Utilization>80% - on Adaptive Security Appliance 'outside' interface · Outside . So can someo...

hi, i've been asked to replace our current "weaker" IKE phase 1 and phase 2 policies from 3DES to AES. we have active S2S VPNs that are currently using 3DES and was thinking a way to implement this with minimal downtime (or completely lock out remote...

For Site A I have configured IP SLA on ASA with primary default route pointing to internet circuit (on outside interface). When this circuit goes down the IP SLA kicks in and the default route points to the MPLS router (on the inside interface) where...

Hello everybody   I have a problem with the update of our AsaThis is a 5512, I updated from 9.44 to 9.64I have 1 clustered asa with 2 asaTo make this update, I first installed the update on the segundaryI restarted, he took the update I spent segunda...

Hi   I am having an issue with an ASA 5512. It will randomly lock up and from the point on no traffic passes through. The only way to access it at that point is to access via console. When trying to access via SSH we get the banner login and are able...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card