NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

There is a lot of discussion around CICD with NSO, and how to implement automatic testing. This was indeed a hot topic at the NSO Developer Days.Everyone is different, but to help people getting started I created a CICD howto guide: https://github.co...

vleijon by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Can we retrieve configuration in xml format under result tag of json rpc output?Appending "| display xml " dint work .Can anyone please suggest other options  ?PS : Tried below 2 request.1) {                   "jsonrpc":"2.0",                   "i...

Chitra by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey,  i'm trying to set up a VM/VNF on VMware usign ESC  i have ESC up on a VM, in sync w/ NSO  trying to configure vm_group, but getting "operation_failed: undefined"  - not too informative  a working example would be a lifesaverthanks, cheers  --z.

Hello, we are looking for documented LSA NSO. version requirement. We learned all participating NSO node need to have the same version, but we'd like to if it's documented anywhere and if we can see more insight of the requirement.thanks,Yang Li

yli7 by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I am using the version of NSO is 4.6.1, and this caused the managed network IOS-XR devices cannot be connected from NSO and any other ssh clients, even from console also be refused.SSH via its management interface:   ssh_exchange_identificati...

I'm playing around with Pioneer and am noticing some cases where some inferior yang modules are used when presented with more than one option.  The specific example I had is openconfig-acl.yang used over Cisco-IOS-XE-acl.yang.  This led to a lack of ...

ptomaras by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi experts,In NSO iosNedVersion: 5.x.x, NSO have below two commands, to disable write-memory and using config-id to calculate transaction-id admin@ncs> devices device ce0 ned-settings cisco-iso-write-memory-setting disabled admin@ncs> devices devic...

haofan by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes