NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi team,I am running a very simple Python script that opens a Maapi session, then goes through the list of all my IP address pools, and prints their names (NSO 4.4.2). On the dev server, it works fine, but on the prod one, I'm getting an "access deni...

mdeprete by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

How does a system and local install differ?  Apart from the location of files, are there differences in how NSO is working, as we appear to be seeing failures on some test cases when run against a system install, which work on a local install.

martmitc by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working through a scenario where I'd like to "commit dry-run" a service but instead of getting back only the changes, I'd like to get back the entire modified configuration.   Is there a process that would allow for this?    

Hi Experts   I've met a issue recently and wonder if anyone have met similar situation.   I need to commit two separate config commit in one service, like:   commit config A to device wait for 10s  commit config B to device   If I make A and B two se...

haoywang by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to upgrade all NED's to NCS 4.7 but I'm stuck with the NX NED. When I set the symlink towards the correct NED directory, and after I did a make clean,make. I receive the following error when requesting to reload all packages inside NSO. The fo...

RobvdL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! NSO and Dockers

Hi Team, I'm looking at guidelines or any documentation to have NSO running into a Docker, especially how to manage CDB with respect to the underneath host filesystem.Thanks,Marco.

mcardani by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes