NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

https://<...>/api/config/devices/device/<device>/xxxx/_operations/runfor the above POST method, when attempted to send the parameter abc as body <input><abc/></input>it says malformed message/Internal error in response.The parameter abc is a presenc...

I created a NCS project  for my custom NSO package. I am trying to dynamically pull the dependencies of my package using the project-meta-data.xml. I have defined the following entries<packages-store>      <git>        <repo>ssh://git@github.com/MyUs...

juacosta by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Resolved! Invalid path-arg

I am trying to understand why the following is not a proper path-arg statement:          path "/npb:network/policy-definitions/endpoint/role[name=/npb:network/policy-definitions/endpoint/model[roles=current()/../../model/policy-name]/name]/name";Read...

NTT East Japan Adopts Cisco NFV Portfolio To Help Small and Medium Enterprises With ICT Cloud Computing(Japanese version)NOVEMBER 16, 2017SAN JOSE, Calif., and TOKYO, November 16, 2017 – Cisco Systems G.K. (President and General Manager: Miyuki Suzuk...

KJ Rossavik by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a situation where we have not on boarded the device yet, but still would like to create an entry and using Services would like to Map the device configs. But, Since the device is not on boarded yet, we are running into an issue while apply...

pralala by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Webinar on Cisco Knowledge NetworkFast Tracking Network Automation – Leveraging Itential Pronghorn and Cisco NSO for Simplified AutomationTraditional Network Management and OSS systems are being replaced by model-driven programmable platforms. This p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Webinar on Cisco Knowledge Network:Automating Your Network with Ansible and Cisco NSOIncreasing network complexity is driving the need for flexible tools that enable Service Providers to automate their network operations including cloud provisioning,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes