NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We need to manage IP resource pools for a DHCP service using NSO. Please can anyone with experience using NSO to manage an IP resource pool, please share codes used for this ?Python codes will be great, but we can also look codes written in other lan...

eubebe by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Given 16 routers, 8 that have large configurations.First sync-from to a new CDB - went fine - no failures.After that a 'request devices sync-from' failed consistently with 'time-outs'.Running each device individually seemed to fix this issue.Is there...

Hey, I would like to use REST API to add new deployment to NSO.As far as I understand, depending on the NFVO package version, I can either use VNFD/VNFR/ESC-Template or VNFD/VNF-Info/ESC-Template. How can I check (via REST API) what type of XML files...

Hi TeamCould you kindly share your insight if we need NED when customer want to instantiate 3rd party mobility VNF ( MME, SGW, PGW) with NSO and ESC without automation of service configuration ?customer is OK if they can access the VNF through ssh af...

bokang by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes