Online Tools and Resources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

There used to be a pre-test available to help instructors determine what background knowledge students have prior to coming into a course.  I can't seem to find a pre-test for the new ITN v7 curriculum.  Does a pre-test still exist and if so, where i...

jrose01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas, posiblemente muchos han estado experimentando con el tema de Smart Account y Smart License cuando han migrado sus equipos a IOS más recientes.Hemos migrado un ISR4321 a la versión 16.12.04 y en esa es obligado migrar las licencias a Smart Lic...

I am testing Finesse using the Unified Contact Center Express 11.6 sandbox for the first time.  I was able to get all the services started and logon to the Finesse client (as Agent002 ext 6002) by RDC'ing into one of the Jabber servers. What I wanted...

Recently I gave my first PPT presentation via Webex. My institution has Webex but it just so happened that in this case the platform was being operated by another company who invited me to do a presentation. The host turned all presentation duties ov...

KLW2S by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I found nothing related to searching (some type of ctrl+f) in Packet Tracer. I will set a large background layout, where I will start building it so that it will look like required. I was hoping there is a way to search objects on the map. Exa...

Hi All, Am trying to use the EOL RSS feed and it takes me to a broken link (404 page), I am doing this whilst logged in to my Cisco account to eliminate that as a potential cause but wanted to check what else I might be doing wrong? Link on the page ...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors