Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

guysdo i need X2-10G-ER or XNPEK if the distance between the 4 H.O range  between 11 and 15 and 20 KM,over songle mode fiberedo i need here DWDM or CWDM,if so why,plz explain?also pls expain if y chose X2 over XNPEK?Thanks

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I connect the STM-1 interfaces of PA-MC-STM1 card to PA-STM1 card? If so what are the configurations I should do to connect them. I am having 7206 with cSTM-1 interface and another 7206 with STM-1 interface. Do suggest on the configurations if do...

netops044 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just need to know of GL-LH-SM can support distance over 550 m on multimode, i mean what will be the behaviorof the speed if the distance is over 550m, will it be 100MB instead of 1GB? if no is there any modulethat can go over 550m for 100MB on m...

Is it possible to do 802.3ad on a ce-1000-4 card in a cisco 15454?  I have scoured the online information, and i can only find information on how to set up etherchannel or portchannel on catalyst switches and cisco routers.  as it is, our entire netw...

Does anyone have a handy (hopefuly updated) guide for which line cards and feature cards are available and in which slots they can be installed on a 14545 chassis?  I'm sure this information is lurking in a guide or manual, still hunting for it...Tha...