cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Community Member Status/Level

Alex Pfeil
Level 7
Level 7

I was wondering if there is a document which shows the different member status/level?  I have seen many different levels, such as Beginner, Enthusiast, Rising Star, Contributor, Advocate, and VIP.  I understand that some levels are based on participation.  However, what is the criteria for moving from Beginner to Enthusiast to Rising Star, etc.? What are all of the possible levels?

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies 6

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
"...the ranking formula is hidden behind a cloud of secrecy. The new platform does not allow users to see what actions they need to perform to rank up..."

https://community.cisco.com/t5/cisco-cafe-blogs/new-cisco-community-recognition-rankings-badges-and-awards/ba-p/3672401

The ranking system appears to be totally broken.

If you look at user profiles you will see many who: have posted more, provided more solutions, served as a longer members. Yet they are lower (say beginner) while others post hardly anything and move up.

My guess is that it is buggy and doesn’t work correctly.

Thanks for the list I was wondering about levels and how they worked in this system

Over in Learning network there is a dire3ct link on homepage so you can see straight away what is required to level up

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold" Dr Who

But is still doesnt tell you what is required to progress between levels

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold" Dr Who

BlackHornet
Level 1
Level 1

Yes. I'd like to know more about different levels and how to attain the different levels.

Steven L
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have been associated with Cisco for about 25 years or so. For whatever reason, i have lost access to the 2 or 3  Cisco IDs along the way. Today, i show as a beginner/noob. I wouldn't worry too much about the badges, personally.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: