cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Intuity and Q.Sig

rkeblusek
Level 4
Level 4

I am trying to design a solution using Callmanager 4.1 Q.Sig and using an Intuity voice mail on a Multivantage system. I have heard that somewhere within Cisco this is being tested but can not find a source of information. Does anyone know how to do this, requirements and if this is/will be supported soon? I have seen SMDI is supported but the Q.Sig option is far more desirable at this time.

3 Replies 3

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Not sure if its the same for Intuity, but this document might help you.

Cisco CallManager Release 4.0-PBX Interoperability: Cisco 3660 Multiservice Platform to an Etradeal Switch using E1 Q.SIG as a MGCP Gateway

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps279/c1067/ccmigration_09186a00802c4a34.pdf

dweiner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is really up to the Multivantage, not CCM support for Intuity via QSIG. The MV system is responsible for translating the DCIU MWI from Intuity into QSIG MWI messages. Intuity with a G3 R10 was tested for CallManager 4.0 and MWI was passed, but from what I read it took some Avaya intervention.

kleo
Level 3
Level 3

Your best bet is buying a dedicated Avaya Intuity for CCM 4.1 and then networking that Intuity back to your other Intuity (clean).. Also, to clarify the SMDI integration is directly from ccm to Intuity the Qsig integration would be CCM to ACM (not directly to Intuity).., regardless Qsig this does not work for Intuity voicemail.