Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a number of route patterns that add an outgoing prefix to calls.The side affect of this is that this prefix also gets displayed on the IP phone to show the complete set of digits pushed to the PSTN. However we want to just show what the user ...

mamoss by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cluster of 3 callmanagers one publisher and two subscribers. The problem that i am having is that some times the service option do not appear in the menu, same happens with the corporate directory if i restart the phone those options appe...

megared by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to design a solution using Callmanager 4.1 Q.Sig and using an Intuity voice mail on a Multivantage system. I have heard that somewhere within Cisco this is being tested but can not find a source of information. Does anyone know how to d...

rkeblusek by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently added a remote site, using a 3725 H.323 gateway running 12.2(8r)T with CCM and Unity servers located in the home office. Most calls are OK but sometimes there is skipping and crackling. It is common for conference calls, and it gets wor...

Here is the Scenario:CallManager 3.3.4 - Unity 4.0.4Phone A is set to CallForwardAll to Phone B. A call comes in to Phone A and is forwarded to Phone B. Phone B does not answer the call. The Call ends up in Phone A's voicemail.I do not recall this...

dvigna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I dial a number and the phone is on hook, the dialed number displays for about 10 seconds then disapeers if dial is not pressed. Where can you configure this setting so that number will display longer?Thanks,John Larsen

jel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes