Helpful
Replies

Ringing company mobilephones

Screew
Level 1
Level 1

Hi members,

I would like to ask for help.

I'd like to set up in CUCM to add a company(or their own) mobile phone number as a line to a user, and I would like it to "ring with all the registered devices at the same time" (Jabber, desktop phone). I know that the mobile will ring a few seconds later because of the redirect.

And, if you receive a call on any device, the rest will not ring.

Someone would write down the setting for me step by step?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Screew,

you can use the single number reach feature in call manager to full fill this requirement. 

you can adjust the Wait [ ] seconds before ringing this phone when my business line is dialed  - to configure the time delay /  no delay to ring on your remote destination, which is your company mobile number. 

detailed step by step configuration - single number reach

Please let us know if you are looking something else.. 

Regards,

Shalid 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Screew,

you can use the single number reach feature in call manager to full fill this requirement. 

you can adjust the Wait [ ] seconds before ringing this phone when my business line is dialed  - to configure the time delay /  no delay to ring on your remote destination, which is your company mobile number. 

detailed step by step configuration - single number reach

Please let us know if you are looking something else.. 

Regards,

Shalid 

UPDATE:

I started to configure according to the description, but I cannot create a new item in the Remote Destination Profile Configuration menu.

I request permission to create a profile.

Thanks for the help.

Hi Shalid ,

Thank you for your reply.

But my goal is to ring both devices. And if I pick up the phone on one, the other device does not ring more.

Is this possible with this setting?

Regards,

Screew

Hi Screew,

By configuring a shared number on your call manager with their jabber and desk phone - leads to ringing on both devices same time.

by configuring SNR - enables ringing on all the internal devices with this shared number and Remote destination configured for this profile at the same time.

once you answer the call from any of the device, stops the ringing on other phones.

If you are superuser/call manager administrator user then definitely, you should be able to perform the configuration.

Regards,
Shalid

Please mark the answer helpful if you find it helpful :)

Thank you Shalid. You have been configured based on the description.

Thanks again.

All the best,

Screew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: