cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX10

jbroderick
Level 5
Level 5

I listened to the presentation and Rowan stated that the price for the SX10 would be $1500 street.  I requested a quote from my vendor and it came in at $2200.  Have I missed something here?  Does this $1500 price including User/Device Licensing?

Thanks,

Joe Broderick

17 Replies 17

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It is based on the discounts you get from your source which can widely fluctuate. I heard the same pitch and it can vary based on the backend discounts/programs/promotions.

No that price is the unit. You would still need a license on top although I haven’t seen indication from Cisco whether this will be considered a TP room license or if this will be ENH(like an EX series since it is a low end unit).

Thanks

Srini

Thank you, Srini

micpopov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Srinivasan is correct. The list price is $3990.

My manager was sitting in the audience there at Enterprise Connect.  He heard $1500 street and now I need to tell him that $1500 street is actually $2200 plus a licensing fee.  Irregardless of the licensing fee, a 46% price increase makes my sell real difficult. 

I was watching live and heard $1500 list, why in the world would someone go on stage live and say that, then us the end users find out it's really 2.5 times more!  I too told my boss the $1500 price, what is Cisco thinking?

robray_sc
Level 4
Level 4

So if I was the customer I think I would be pounding my reseller for better discounts.  Also there may be promo package thats coming out that makes the Sx10 come out at $1500.

jonfaneb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your interest in the SX10! As Rowan said, this product represents a new and significantly lower priced entry point to our portfolio. As has been mentioned above, the list price is $3.990. This is about 50% lower than the SX20, which used to be the entry point, and the SX10 is 1080p enabled out of the box.

Actual street price will be determined by our resellers and which discount programs they can apply for each customer. Discount programs and terms will be similar for the SX10 as for the rest of the portfolio.

Best regards,

Jon Fanebust

Any updates if this has actually been FCS yet?  I don't see it in CCW.  Thanks

It's there you have to type the whole SKU, the smart search won't work

Cts-sx10-k9

Thanks

Srini

I see no sign of SX10 when typing SKU, maybe we need to wait a little bit longer in Europe

Try CTS-SX10-K9

Joe Broderick

Nu Skin Network Engineering/Telecommunications

**private contact information removed by Moderator

When will this be FCS in US?  It still isn't available in CCW, even when typing the whole SKU.

Hi,

SX10 became orderable on Friday, so you should see it in CCW now. FCS will follow in the next few weeks.

ccw_sx10_.png

orderable in Europe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: