cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Services?

egulbran
Level 1
Level 1

Has anybody had any experience with subscribing to new services and pointing to an "outside" web page?

Thanx in advance.....

45 Replies 45

Could I have a copy of these examples please !!!

Thank you very much in advance!!

Hello,

An yet another person asking for your XML examples! Thank you kindly, in advance.

Best,

Sean G. {sgeist@customonline.com}

The URL in that example is just screen shots of a working Call Manager. Cisco was not showing that as an "example" page.

I appologize for the sample input on pages 24-29. At the time the documentation was completed there was no native content for the Cisco IP Phones on the Internet. Browse to this URL and there are a couple of services that you can use. All of the Administration parameters are described on the site so that you can follow pages 24-29 with this real information.

http://phone-services.completeis.com/

Darrick

There was a discussion of a SDK and toolkit along with samples that would be made available on CCO to users in March. Any further news on that?

Hi,

Can you please let me know which document you are refering in this mail as page 24-29?

Thank you

Thaya N

Thaya,

The document can be found at the following URL. It is the Application Development Notes.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/devguide/index.htm

Darrick

please send me these examples .

Allan Wells

mgadbois
Level 1
Level 1

I to would be very interested in any url that work on the phones. mgadbois@edci.com

aonibala
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Eric,

This is Audie Onibala. Call me 703-516-5238 or onibala@usa.net

Hey there - I too would be interested in those urls too - I have been working on getting features working - I have actually gotten stock quotes up and running and would be *very* interested in getting weather updates working too - any assistance, direction or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks -

Gerri

Hi Gerri,

i gotten the stock ticker up and running but the stock quote won't work (from the SDK). I am getting the following errormessage:

Error: Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment, -7ff5fe3e

Any sugestions?

Regards

Lars Hendrichs

Lars -

If you were using the Cisco set of samples the first thing is you have to have all the files available - they all seem to call each other - If your not using that, it sounds like where ever the error is coming from is wanting fewer or more arguments passed to it here's the core of what I'm doing on that:

$quote_host = "http://quote.yahoo.com";

$quote_query = "/d/quotes.txt?s=SYMBOL&f=sl1d1t1c1gh";

# quote.yahoo.com format flags

# s : stock :

# l1 : last :

# d1 : date :

# t1 : time :

# c1 : change:

# o : open :

# h :rangehi:

# g :rangelo:

# v : volume:

# b : bid :

# a : ask :

Good luck

Gerri

Gerri,

I have copyed all files in the web-server directory but nothing changed :-(

I am using the Stock Chart example not the Stock Ticker. The Ticker run's fine.

Regards

Lars

ssmith222
Level 1
Level 1

Please add me as well.

Thanks,

Stan