Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, Can i directly upgrade from to 15.0.2 from the i9s image. I saw few documents about a promupgrade before moving to 15.0.2. Mine is a WS-C4507R with WS-X4515 supervisor Engine IV. the image currently in the chasis is cat4000-i9s-mz.122-18.EW2...

Hi ,I am just trying to understand different models 1 . What are the main differences between Enterprise campus model and composite model ?2. What are the services or fucntion or device should be reloacted if we want to move from the  campus model to...

susim by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Nexus 5596 upgarde

I'm trying to upgrade Nexus 5596UP to version 7 I used the commandinstall all kickstart bootflash:n5000-uk9-kickstart.7.1.1.N1.1.bin system bootflash:n5000-uk9.7.0.1.N1.1.binverifying image bootflash:n5000-uk9-kickstart.7.1.1.N1.1.bin for boot variab...

ahmede_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I am trying to implement the Wake on LAN feature on a network where the WOL server is a Virtual Server with the gateway on a Nexus 7k. The destination subnets site on the N7K and some other layer 3 Cisco switches. Has anyone implemented WOL on th...

Sorry for this newbie Q, but I'm new to Cisco IOS/NxOS, have two 5672UP I want to stack in a vPC domain so I can have 2x ports w/lacp for teaming/bonding hosts.Only I seem not to get either load bal. nor redundancy to work, just traffic through secon...