Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Listen here: S11|E8 The Why and How of Virtualizing Industrial Automation and Control Systems While virtualization technology has dramatically changed the way IT resources are used, industrial operations have not seen its benefits in any significant ...

Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 8.54.00 AM.png

Easy question for any datacenter certified engineers. Does anyone know of any workbooks that can guide me through these labs including MP-VXLAN EVPN etc, perhaps using virtual 9ks over cloudmylab/CML or something?Thanks  

kvs1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I had DCNM 10.4(2) working fine with out Nexus infrastructure (1 Nexus 7706 and 2 Nexus 5696Q( I setup a new windows 2012R2 server and installed DCNM 11 LAN nexus discovery is working fine The problem is that when I try to add Nexus 5696Q as a ...

astergiou by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our Data Center we have many Cisco Switches, Routers, Firewalls and Wireless Controllers and my colleague is regularly working in Data Center. Is there any radiation from these cisco devices which will impact his health in long/ short term. Navnee...

Hi Guys, Does anyone know the safest way to add more ports to M5 240 servers running UCSM. I have a box that uses Mlon 25/40 connections. I want an additional ethernet port to span traffic in promiscuous mode. I believe the lom ports are disabled and...