Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,In one of the network design presented to me by the consultant for a manufacturing plant environment, the no. of access switches coming in a single ring toplogy is exceeding 20 and at some places even 40 also.Does anybody have any experience or re...

I need a confirmation from Cisco that –GLC-LH-SMD SFP IS COMPATIBLE with Cisco EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU and Cisco Router 1921/K9. If the use of –SMD requires additional licenses on 1921/K9 or different 1921/K9 Firmware we CANNOT accept the change from orig...

Dear Friends, Please any one explain me regarding the below command out put regarding the qos.  sai_fus#sh policy-map interface gigabitEthernet 0/2 GigabitEthernet0/2     Service-policy output: CASTORONE-SHAPE       Class-map: class-default (match-a...

When I connect voice and data, running DHCP from the SG300, the VoIP phones keep their IP's but the PC cannot obtain DHCP IP's, error I get is duplicate IP's on the data vlan, which I also use for managing the switch. Any ideas? Current setup: SG300...

clarkem73 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco document says that LTE cell interface dose not like anything goes out without using the interface IP address.  When my 4321 router is using the LTE cell interface as its only way to get out, I cannot get a continuous ping to the LTE cell interf...

tsai.jack by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes