Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am attempting to configure a secondary IP address on an existing interface of a router, which would be a bootp segment with a helper address. When I attempt renew the IP address on the PC connected to the bootp segment, and view the packets on the ...

Replacing a 2924 that is segmented into 3 VLANs each on seperate subnets and each with its own 100Mb connection, to a 2950 with one Gb connection to the main router(7513). Can I segment the 2950 to match the old 2924 config and route all the traffic...

We have two frame relay circuits that go to one of our plants in Mexico. One circuit(#1) is a full t1 and is through one provider and the second (#2) one is through a different provider and is 768K. (#1) is carrying full traffic load. (#2)I have shut...

jscalf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I was hping that someone could help with this rather unusual problem I have experienced at a client site.The client has two sites connected with a T1 and has ISDN BRI lines for backup. Each end has a 3640 router. One end has a T1/CSU/DSU/...

rws by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes