Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello All,This is the second issue which I have come across with ATM IMA links wherein the IMA goes down for a while exactly at certain point of time and restores back in few milli seconds. Then the line remains stable & clean till the same time the ...

Hi~I've found bugs in MARS software. The first one is in "Reporting" system: for each query/report MARS creates internal XML file, and it's possible to create incorrect XML without end-tags. This buggie 'report' remains undeleted in the system with "...

According to the MARS user guide "After being inserted into a network, MARS studies the network usage for a full week, including theweekend, to determine the usage baseline. Once the baseline is determined, MARS switches to detectionmode."How does on...

We have GC Gen1 and multiply LCs Gen 1.I have a question about usage of groups and drop rules. I would like to use Global groups and add device/networks to these global groups and then use those groups in drop rules on the LC controllers. Problem is ...

dsmc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai this is gokulakrishnan , i want toknow whether there is any way getting any alerts when a new mac-addresses joined to our networks..we use 4500 & 6500 series catalysts...Regards...Gokulakrishnan.

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Cisco Security MARS Forum. This conversation will provide you the opportunity to discuss the product, solutions and issues surrounding Cisco Security MARS deployments, maintenance and integration. We enco...