Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have a 3662 router with have two ISP connections with BGP4, one port for my intranet (2 VLANS) connected to a catalyst switch, another port for DMZ, and T1 for VOIP. As you can see this is my main (gateway) router. I am running the Firewall IOS o...

guille by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please find my nat and global commands below. I want to translate the IP 204.142.253.55 / 24 (vik) to 190.231.232.135 / 27 (one of the ISP assigned public addresse)Pix-Admin1(config)# sh globalglobal (outside) 1 192.231.232.135 netmask 255.255.255.22...

Hi, One of my customers bought an IDSM 1 recently. I an trying to figure out:1. Is there a way of managing the hard disk space on this blade, I mean using command line? I would like to look at the log files, monitor the hard disk etc.2. Is there a do...

j.warrier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up an IDS-4210 (Ver 3.1(3)S42) and a PIX-506 with blocking. I have verified that the shunning does work by adding manual blocks in the IDS and verifying them in the PIX.Is there a list of critical or common signatures to trigger a block? A...

as the tittle says,I have configured my pix, and all my workstations that have an intrenal ip can go out to the internet, but all the machines that have a nat on the pix cannot go out the the internet..any ideas???thanks a bunch in advancecheersDamie...

didoo007 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi engineers ,could enyone get my some information about offensive use of IDS ,althought i search over internet and found something like passive and active IDS and related offensive use of intrusion detection (not of course cisco or sth specifical)....

rzcisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco 831 routers at our remote locations to provide site to site VPN connectivity back to our data center (full tunnel). At our data center we have a pair of Cisco 2691 routers running in a High availability configuration using HSRP. ...

pmoscicki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 501 implemented between a host and an ISDN modem. The modem hands out DHCP info to the 501 outside interface on a 192.168.1.x network. The 501 hands out DHCP info to hosts behind it. The 501 has a VPNClient config back to a 3005 concentra...

mstubbers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Can IDS do this?

I am new to cisco ids. our company already has an IDS blade in the cat 6509 switch. We also have pix but there I was told that PIX is Vulnerable to the following attacks:UDP FloodIP Range ScanDoS/DDoSHTTP attacks spanning multiple attacks1. Can I tak...

I want help from some one who know how to minimize the DDOS attack . I have 4 MBPS circuit and both links are overloaded with DDOS attack. On my boundry router i applied TCP sync list and CAR but still my network is out of service.Any one who can hel...

cntp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My network is under severe DDOS attack and link of 4MBPS is choked. Users are unable to get services.I applied TCP sync,CAR and Antispoofing ACL on my boundry router but all in vain.Any one who can help me out.Thanks,Shahzad Rasheed.

cntp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors