Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

router1 --a-- router2 --b-- router3router1 connected to internet1router2 connected to internet2 with serversrouter3 connected to internet3 with serversAll three routers are in different locations with their own correspondinginternet connections. All ...

when an inside server get static translated to a inside global addresscan I use the global address to access the server from inside host? it seems not workI wonder the work process about cisco natthks

yi-chen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have an AS5800 access server and 7206 router; Which I need know how to map async interface with nas ports, as our AAA server authentication is based on nas ports. Per say, async interface 1/2/00 to 1/2/143 should me mapped as nas ports. I...

dinekal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to block traffic for a certain time (e.g. 5 minutes) for an address range (all users in 192.16.18.0) after a TCP SYN flooding attack has occured?To prevent the SYN flooding we use the ip tcp intercept command, but with that, there is n...

7nmarjan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

question: under the cspm2.3.3i, how do you set up the cspm server to bring the event logs to the SQL server -or is it possible -thinking about integrating Oracle back end . Are there SQL schemas available? Where could I get more info -- been looking ...